کانال تلگرام مهاجرسرا
https://t.me/mohajersara

##### هشدار #####
به تاریخ ارسال مطالب دقت فرمایید.
شرایط و وضعیت پروسه ویزا دائم در حال تغییر است و ممکن است مطالب قدیمی شامل تغییراتی باشد.
نمونه مکاتبه با کی سی سی (KCC) و سفارت
دوستان عزیز، در راستای صحبت هایی که درباره انتخاب نوع زبان در مصاحبه میشد که بعضا" دوستانی اعتقاد داشتن مصاحبه به زبان انگلیسی بهتره تا فارسی ، من یه میل زدم به سفارت آمریکا در آنکارا و ازشون پرسیدم که در پروسه صدور ویزای لاتاری مصاحبه به زبان انگلیسی بهتر از فارسی و کلا" مصاحبه به زبان انگلیسی مزیتی داره ؟ که جواب دادن:

Interviewing officers speak both English and Persian. During the interview applicants may speak in both languages with the same person. There is no advantage in either language.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit
پس با خیال راحت زبان فارسی رو در مصاحبه انتخاب کنید.

نمی توانیم کاری بکنیم مرغان غم بالا سرمان پرواز نکنند ولی می توانیم کاری بکنیم که روی سرمان آشیانه نسازند. . .
تشکر کنندگان: javidk ، satusa ، MOHSEN8766 ، AMIN3Y ، bita-p ، Donkey chance ، has55 ، success ، mansoor
(2010-10-12 ساعت 14:08)rayan.s نوشته:  دوستان عزیز، در راستای صحبت هایی که درباره انتخاب نوع زبان در مصاحبه میشد که بعضا" دوستانی اعتقاد داشتن مصاحبه به زبان انگلیسی بهتره تا فارسی ، من یه میل زدم به سفارت آمریکا در آنکارا و ازشون پرسیدم که در پروسه صدور ویزای لاتاری مصاحبه به زبان انگلیسی بهتر از فارسی و کلا" مصاحبه به زبان انگلیسی مزیتی داره ؟ که جواب دادن:

Interviewing officers speak both English and Persian. During the interview applicants may speak in both languages with the same person. There is no advantage in either language.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit
پس با خیال راحت زبان فارسی رو در مصاحبه انتخاب کنید.

Rayan.S عزیز این پیامت مثل قرص استامینوفن کدیین بود.
چه آرامشی بهم دادی.مرسی مرسی مرسی

هم روز را تو می سازی ، هم روزگار را ، امروز را زیباتر بساز...

Case Number: 2011AS9700
تاریخ پرواز به ایالات متحده: 2011 Apr 21
BEAVERTON, OREGON

تشکر کنندگان: rayan.s ، mansoor ، emrah66
من کارت ملی هنوز نگرفتم یه مشکلی داشت و ایران نبودم ممنون میشم راهنماییم کنید چیکار کنم؟مصاحبم آنکاراس و اینکه مشکلی برام پیش نمیاد؟چون کپی مدارک رو هم باید بفرستم.اولای آبان مصاحبه دارم.اگه بخوام به KCC ایمیل بزنم چه متنی رو ایمیل بزنم؟ممنون میشم راهنماییم کنید
تشکر کنندگان:
ممنون میشم یکی سریع کمکم کنه
تشکر کنندگان:
(2010-10-13 ساعت 17:25)saman.saman نوشته:  ممنون میشم یکی سریع کمکم کنه

دوست عزیز من امروز که دارالترجمه بودم گفت برای سفارت آمریکا شناسنامه کافی هستش!
ولی با این حال تحقیق کن شاید نیاز نباشه و یا روز مصاحبه ببری کفایت کنه.

من فقط نقل قول کردم!!!

BEAVERTON, OREGON

تشکر کنندگان:
دوست عزیز
به نظر من اگر میتونی و براتون امکان داره کارت ملی رو حتما داشته باش.اما اگر نمیشه شناسنامه هم کفایت میکنه.اما کارت ملی محکم کاریه.
من متن رو اینجا میگذارم و میتونی مطالعه کنین:
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

1. FULL PHOTOCOPY OF PASSPORT: Full photocopy of passport must be provided for each applicant. The beneficiary’s passport must be valid for travel to the United States and must have at least eight months validity beyond the issuance date of the visa. Children may be included in a parent's passport, but, if over the age of 16, they must have their photograph attached to the passport. Please do not send your original passport. You must present your passport at the interview date.

2. DIPLOMA: A copy of the last diploma of the principle applicant is required. If the principle applicant is not a high school graduate he/she must provide the proof of his/her employment during the last five years.

3. BIRTH CERTIFICATES: The birth certificate document required from Turkish applicants is called “Nufus Kayit Ornegi”. It is obtained from any vital statistics office in Turkey. Please send our office the original of this document with the wet seal of the vital statistics office and it must be originally signed. Applicants born in a country other than their country of citizenship must present a birth-certificate from the country in which they were born. Iranian applicant are required to submit a copy of their “Shenasname” and Iraqi applicants are required to submit a copy of their “Hawiat Al Ahwal Al Madniya” with their original English translations. Iranian applicants are required to submit their National ID cards, “Cart e Meli” in addition to their birth certificates. Iraqi applicants are also required to submit their National ID cards, “Shahadat Al Jinsiya Al Iraqiya”.

Please do not send the originals of the Iranian and Iraqi birth certificates and ID cards to our office. Copies with original translations will be sufficient before the interview. Original documents will be required at the time of final interview.

4. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE: Two full photocopies of your Turkish marriage certificate is required (one copy for each spouse). If the marriage took place in a country other than Turkey or US, a certified English translation of the foreign marriage certificate is also required.

5. DIVORCE DECREE OR DEATH CERTIFICATE: If you were married previously, provide a copy of the divorce decree or death certificate to prove the dissolution of each prior marriage. You will be requested to submit the original of this document at the time of your interview. If the divorce took place in a country other than Turkey or US, a certified English translation of the foreign divorce decree is also required. For divorces that took place in the U.S. or Turkey, the court-certified original divorce decrees must either have the raised seal or rubber stamps of the court and original signatures. Attorney certified copies without raised seals, rubber stamps or plain photocopies of court certified divorce decrees will not be accepted. Marriage or birth certificates on which the divorce is registered and translations of divorce documents without the originals are not accepted in lieu of a court-certified divorce decree.

6. FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS: Please see the following pages for evidence which may be presented to meet the public charge provisions of the law. Financial documents must be prepared as one set for each family member.

7. POLICE CERTIFICATE REQUIRED FOR APPLICANTS 16 YEARS AND OLDER: Applicants are required to submit a police certificate from the country of the applicant’s nationality and current residence. Police certificates are also required from all other countries where the applicant has resided for at least one year. Regardless of the length of residence, a police certificate must also be obtained from the police authorities of any place where the applicant has been arrested for any reason. Police certificates from Iran are not required. Police Certificates from Turkey are known as “ARSIV KAYITLI ADLI SICIL KAYDI” (It is mandatory that they come with the archive records).

8. MILITARY CARD: For Iranian applicants only. If you have served the Iranian military, please provide a copy and English translation of your military card. If you are exempt from the service please provide a copy and English translation of your military service exemption card. Originals of these documents will be required at the time of final interview.

9. COURT AND PRISON RECORDS: Persons convicted of a crime must obtain a copy of each court record and any prison record, even if the beneficiary has been pardoned or granted amnesty. Originals of these documents will be required at the time of final interview.

10. OTHER COURT DOCUMENTS: Copies of court records regarding name changes, age ammendments, adoption and similar subjects must also be submitted. Originals of these documents should be submitted at the time of interview.

11. CONTACT INFORMATION: Please fill out the contact form provided in this packet.

12. TRANSLATION: All documents not in English or Turkish must be accompanied by a certified English translation. Translations from a swarn translator do not need to be notarized.

13. PHOTOS: Regardless of age, all U.S. Immigrant Visa applicants must present two un-retouched color photographs, approximately 2 X 2 inches (5 X 5 cm) in size, taken on a white background. Please read the following instructions carefully. We cannot use photographs which do not meet these requirements:
تشکر کنندگان: maxsupermax
با سلام و تشکر از لطف شما
من برای تایید ارسال و رسیدن فرم های 230 , 2
به KCC این میل رو زدم:
Dear sir/madam

According to the Mail Tracking Service I have used, my application forms have been delivered to the KCC. I will appreciate if you would acknowledge the receipt of the shipment.

Kind Regards.

Case Number :----

PA NAME: ----

Date of birth : -----

Preference Category : DV DIVERSITY
Foreign State Chargeability : IRAN

و اونها این جواب رو به من دادند:

Thank you for your inquiry.
The information you have provided does not match the case. Please resubmit your request with the correct information for KCC to properly assist you.

KCC Diversity Visa/kjt

Kentucky Consular Center

Support Contractor - Serco - NA

Phone: (606) 526-7500

Email: KCCDV@state.gov
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.

حالا باید چی کار کنم؟؟؟؟SadSadSadSad
با سلام و تشکر از لطف شما
من برای تایید ارسال و رسیدن فرم های 230 , 2
به KCC این میل رو زدم:
Dear sir/madam

According to the Mail Tracking Service I have used, my application forms have been delivered to the KCC. I will appreciate if you would acknowledge the receipt of the shipment.

Kind Regards.

Case Number :----

PA NAME: ----

Date of birth : -----

Preference Category : DV DIVERSITY
Foreign State Chargeability : IRAN

و اونها این جواب رو به من دادند:

Thank you for your inquiry.
The information you have provided does not match the case. Please resubmit your request with the correct information for KCC to properly assist you.

KCC Diversity Visa/kjt

Kentucky Consular Center

Support Contractor - Serco - NA

Phone: (606) 526-7500

Email: KCCDV@state.gov
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.

حالا باید چی کار کنم؟؟؟؟SadSadSadSadSadSadSad
کیس نامبر2011AS00015XXX
نامه اول: اواخرخرداد
ارسال فرمها:17 مهر
کارنت :فوریه 2011
نامه دوم: -----
سفارت : ابوظبی
مصاحبه : march 13
تشکر کنندگان:
مریم خانوم سلام؛ شما به احتمال زیاد تاریخ تولدتان در فرم ثبت نام اولیه و فرمهای ارسالی یکی نیست و یا اسپل نام و نام خانوادگیتان . شما به KCC زنگ بزنید در ابتدا از شما شماره کیس نامبر بعد نام و نام خانوادگی و در آخر تاریخ تولدتان را میپرسد اگر این موارد صحیح باشد که میگه چه کمکی میتونم بهتون بکنم که مشکل رو میگید اگرم گفت اطلاعات مچ نیست که معلوم میشه که همانطور که گفتم از تاریخ تولد یا ....موفق باشید.

نمی توانیم کاری بکنیم مرغان غم بالا سرمان پرواز نکنند ولی می توانیم کاری بکنیم که روی سرمان آشیانه نسازند. . .
تشکر کنندگان: maryam sadafi
سلام
من به عدم انطباق تاریخ تولد رسیدم/اصلا یادم نیست روز ثبت نام چه تاریخی رو زدم/میل زدن اسکن ترجمه شناسنامه با Confirmation Number با یک متن کافیه؟؟؟
میشه کمکم کنید و متن رو هم بهم بگید.
شبا از دلشوره خواب ندارم خواهشا کمک کمک
کیس نامبر2011AS00015XXX
تشکر کنندگان:
(2010-10-20 ساعت 06:43)maryam sadafi نوشته:  سلام
من به عدم انطباق تاریخ تولد رسیدم/اصلا یادم نیست روز ثبت نام چه تاریخی رو زدم/میل زدن اسکن ترجمه شناسنامه با Confirmation Number با یک متن کافیه؟؟؟

شما نمونه نامه رو در این تایپیک : تصحیح اشتباهات در فرمهای ارسال شده میتونید پیدا کنید و سوالاتتون هم بهتره در تایپیک فوق مطرح بشه ضمنا" تا تاریخ صحیح تولدتان یادتان نیاد kcc حواب میلتون را نمیده و باید صبر کنید کارنت بشید و از طریق سفارت روز مصاحبه را متوجه بشید من اگه اشتباه نکنم drmahmoodi عزیز همین مورد را داشته با ایشان مشورت کنید.موفق باشید.

تشکر کنندگان:

Marayam Sadafi عزیز، من هم همین مشکل رو دارم.
مصاحبه من هم 18 آبان هستش، هر جوری هم با کی سی سی مکاتبه کردم جواب ندادن.

BEAVERTON, OREGON

تشکر کنندگان: rayan.s ، maryam sadafi
سلام
من امروز زنگ زدم Kcc تاریخ تولد رو یک روز عقب تر گفتم و گفت مشکلی نداره می تونم کمکتون کنم
شما هم احتمالا" توی روزش اشتباه کردین.زنگ بزنین انشاا... درست می شه.

(2010-10-20 ساعت 09:19)javidk نوشته:  

Marayam Sadafi عزیز، من هم همین مشکل رو دارم.
مصاحبه من هم 18 آبان هستش، هر جوری هم با کی سی سی مکاتبه کردم جواب ندادن.
سلام
من امروز زنگ زدم Kcc تاریخ تولد رو یک روز عقب تر گفتم و گفت مشکلی نداره می تونم کمکتون کنم
شما هم احتمالا" توی روزش اشتباه کردین.زنگ بزنین انشاا... درست می شه.
کیس نامبر2011AS00015XXX
تشکر کنندگان:
سلام
من این متن زیر رو با اسکن ترجمه شناسنامه با confirmation number رو بفرستم کافیه دوستان؟؟
case number:
confirmation number:
Name:
Birth Date:
Foreign State Chargeability:
Preference Category:
Dear Sir/Madam
I would like to inform you a correction in my file. I found that during electronic registration for DV-2011, I have entered my birth date incorrectly as XX/XX/XXXX, while the correct one is XX/XX/XXXX. In that time I didn't have any passport and unfortunately this mistake was happen due to date conversion from persian calender to gregorian calender.
It is highly appreciated if implement this correction (i.e. correct birth date xx/xx/xxxx) in my file. Moreover please let me know if it is required to submit the revised forms to KCC or not؟

Yours Sincerely
کیس نامبر2011AS00015XXX
تشکر کنندگان:
(2010-10-20 ساعت 18:44)maryam sadafi نوشته:  سلام
من این متن زیر رو با اسکن ترجمه شناسنامه با confirmation number رو بفرستم کافیه دوستان؟؟
case number:
confirmation number:
Name:
Birth Date:
Preference Category:
Dear Sir/Madam
I would like to inform you a correction in my file. I found that during electronic registration for DV-2011, I have entered my birth date incorrectly as XX/XX/XXXX, while the correct one is XX/XX/XXXX. In that time I didn't have any passport and unfortunately this mistake was happen due to date conversion from persian calender to gregorian calender.
It is highly appreciated if implement this correction (i.e. correct birth date xx/xx/xxxx) in my file. Moreover please let me know if it is required to submit the revised forms to KCC or not؟

Yours Sincerely

شما مسافرت خارجه نرفتید تا حالا؟ واقعا" پاسپورت نداشتید؟ چون کپی میلتون رو به پروندتان اضافه میکنند و اگر آفیسر ببین دروغ گفتید کیستون را رد میکنه.

تشکر کنندگان: maryam sadafi
(2010-10-20 ساعت 18:44)maryam sadafi نوشته:  سلام
case number:
confirmation number:
Name:
Birth Date:
Preference Category:
Dear Sir/Madam

Yours Sincerely

دوست عزیز
این متن برای یکی از کاربران پیشنهاد شده بود که شرایطش اینگونه بود و خواسته بود براش یه نمونه نامه نوشته بشه. ایشان در آن زمان پاسپورت نداشتند. ولی شما چی؟ همانطور که جناب رایان گفتند شما هم پاسپورت نداشتید؟ سفر خارجی نرفتید؟
عین عبارات این نامه ممکنه برای خیلی ها قابل کاربرد نباشه. شما اگر می خواهید از این متن استفاده کنید باید متناسب با شرایط خودتان اصلاحش کنید. اگر هم شرایط تون مشابه هست که می توانید استفاده کنید.

دوستان دقت کنند نمونه هایی که اینجا یا در هر تاپیک دیگه ای جهت راهنمایی کاربران قرار داده میشه، فقط قالب اصلی نامه رو نشون میده و هر کسی متناسب با شرایط خودش باید اصلاحش کنه. خواهش میکنم حداقل یکبار هم که شده بخونید ببینید معنیش چیه و بعد استفاده کنید. ضمن اینکه سعی کنید زبانتون رو تقویت کنید. اگه از حالا کسی نتونه یه نامه معمولی بنویسه فردا چجور می خواد اونجا اموراتش رو بگذرونه؟

موفق باشید
تشکر کنندگان: rayan.s ، User ، maryam sadafi ، Hornet

کاربران در حال بازدید این موضوع: 1 مهمان